Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Im in love with a stripper"

I don't know who sings it but after reading this story along side V, I couldn't get the damn thing out of my head.



The story that I am speaking of..... The Red Line.....*cue the ooohs and ahhhhs* lol.



No but for real, this story is sick, twisted and super D-duper freakin smutty hottness.



Its completed just like we like. And hopefully if you review enough she will hurry up and write the lovely sequel that V and I are anxiously waiting for.



We tip our hats to you Winndsinger, for the best use of human Edward dressed like a no-mad vampire.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4819806/1/



~~~V and I have plenty of singles for the sexy Stripward~~~

2 comments:

  1. My name is Amanda also known as LittlePixie or Kumisha Jones and I am addicted to Smut. When searching for new stories to read on FanFiction I only search M+ stories so yeah glad to find some people just as addicted as me.

    ReplyDelete