Sunday, July 26, 2009

Welcome to Smut Adict Anonymous

We welcome all ages, sex, race, and ethnic backgrounds.

This is more of a club then a blog.

We are addicted to the Fanfiction stories that have Bella and Edward in compromising positions.

So you are not alone. We welcome you to become a part of our journey to find all stories that get you hot and bothered.

V and I will post links to such stories and we ask if you have any hidden away that you will share the wealth.

This is a website devoted not to cure your addiction but to support it.

"My name is Ashley and I am addicted to smut."

"My name is Valerie and I am addicted to smut."

So join our little club and check in for updates frequently because we will have the lingerie of the week, links to stories, and quite possibly some carnal knowledge.

Welcome, to our family. You are not alone.

3 comments:

  1. My name is Jennifer and I am addicted to smut. My Twilight Fanficidition started with Midnight Desire. Once I was done with that, I could not get enough of all the stories out there. The fanfic writers (such as No1twilightluver and tinklove) are fabulous. Yeah-So glad that I am not the only on out there and that you guys ROCK! Thanks for finally got this blog going. I will continue to read as your faithful fanfic addict. Love the Rob pics too! aka chartwilightmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is sharvari and i am addicted to smut!!!!!!!! and i soooo wanna subscribe this!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Bella and I am addicted to smut!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete